Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

I Don't Know What is Going on, but I Kind of Like It

Shifting, changing, and growing, we are constantly in a state of moving forward. I have been through so many emotions as well as spiritual awakening in these past few weeks I don't know even where to begin. The air is thick with change and with urgency. I continue to realize how little control I hold and how dependent I am on our heavenly Father for every little thing.

I work for a company that manufactures pavers. When pavers are produces and then laid they go through a natural curing process which causes a whitish film to rise to the top of the pavers for the first few months. It is simply a natural process that takes time. You may clean the efflorecense off, but more will rise until the paver has fully cured over time. This is the best analogy I can use to where I am at right now. Things come to the surface and God deals with me and then more keeps coming. God is shaping, molding, and testing motives. I am no alarmist, but the times are short. I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I am open to the purification and strengthening that the Holy Spirit is doing on this earth.

I don't know exactly what God will do, but I think I kind of like it.

No comments: