Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hello World, Welcome to My Home


I have heard many good things about blogspot. My husband encouraged me to move over here because he does not have a myspace account and it is easier for him to read. I also like the fact that I can post blogs at work and not spend too much time working on them when I am home with the family. I have seen so many clever blogs already. I aspire to be a better writer, but it is always humbling to read some of the more witty writings of others. I will try to keep things as interesting as possible, but really this is just a little slice of my world, or my corner if you will. I write to simply relate in the many simple experiences that we all share upon this planet. If anything I write is cause for inspiration or further contemplation on an issue, then that is icing on my cake! So welcome to my life. I look forward to us getting to know one another.

No comments: