Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Little Experiement

Since we've established from previous posts that I'm a cynic I've decided to embark on a little experiment for the next few days. Anytime words that are less than positive come to my mind, I am going to try with everything within me to change them to something more positive before they tumble out in word form. I must be honest. I am sure I will not be perfect, but I am trying to really see things as God sees them. I know this does not involve glossing over truth but I also want to try and set my mind on things above as the Bible states.

With God so far above our feeble mind and residing outside of time it is a wonderment to me what it is that keeps Him so in love with this human race. I may never completely fathom this great love, but I want to try my hardest to see as He sees so I can love as He loves. I admit my great weakness in this area. May He make me strong.

I will try to journal some of my experiences privately and share what seems relevant here. For now I leave you with this

Proverbs 18:21

Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.

No comments: